Solgaths Gasbag place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Solgaths Gasbag place

place to discuse just about anything

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Go down 
2 posters

C&C3 or SupCom?
C&C3 100%: "The godfather of the genre is back!!"
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Vote_lcap33%Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
C&C3 80%: "I love C&C, but SupCom might be worth a gander"
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Vote_lcap0%Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
C&C3 65%: "I like them both, but C&C has familiarity"
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Vote_lcap0%Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
50/50: "I can't decide!"
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Vote_lcap33%Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
SupCom 65%: "I like them both, but SupCom is a nice change"
 0% [ 0 ]
SupCom 80%: "It's fresh & new, but I'll check out C&C too"
 33% [ 1 ]
SupCom 100%: "Game of the century!"
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
SquallStrife
Subserviant Chicken
Subserviant Chicken

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Empty
PostSubject: Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars   Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 7:16 pm

So, let's talk about C&C3. Anyone played the demo yet? What are your impressions so far (if you've played it)?
Back to top Go down
Solgath
Master Of the Universe
Master Of the Universe
Solgath

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: hmmm   Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 8:05 pm

it does look like its worth playing, i like a challenge and rts give me that challenge, massive game of chess with more pieces really
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=594094037
SquallStrife
Subserviant Chicken
Subserviant Chicken

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars   Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 7:56 am

Of course, when I say "Godfather of the genre", I mean that the true father is "Warcraft: Orcs and Humans" aka Warcraft 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars   Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solgaths Gasbag place :: Stuff in general :: Forum updates and announcements-
Jump to: