Solgaths Gasbag place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Solgaths Gasbag place

place to discuse just about anything

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arcane Assassin build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solgath
Master Of the Universe
Master Of the Universe
Solgath

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Arcane Assassin build Empty
PostSubject: Arcane Assassin build   Arcane Assassin build Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:13 am

ok so i figured i would post a build i'm working on i've dubbed it the Arcane Assassin, could prolly thing of a better name but meh, this works, i'll list the skill set and hp/mp/sta set up i'm going for any advice would be most welcome.

Arcane Assassin.
race: any, but i'm going with Breton
subrace: vampire (with a mod i'm using, called better vampires, this makes being an assassin, much more rewarding, given the bonuses)

tools:
main weapon: Bound Bow (i went with this because i feel it fits the arcane assassin feel, not sure how the damage will stack, but i'm sure it will go as high as daedric or even dragon with the right enchanting on gear)

secondary: not sure about this one, i want to use daggers but i don't think there is a bound dagger spell, and if that is the case i'll have to use swords...

skill set:
light armour
conjuration
illusion
alteration (for the extra armour, no that i would need it tbh)
archery
one-handed
sneak
enchanting

lesser skills
Alchemy
smithing

given the fact that i do run a few mods, my armour of choice is the Dark brotherhood armour, because it fits the concept, and the mod i got Black sacrament Armour, just looks awesome and screams assassin.

so there you have it, my build, if u want to add any advice or tips feel free.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=594094037

Arcane Assassin build
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solgaths Gasbag place :: Gaming :: Skyrim-
Jump to: